Environmtl & Occuptnl Hlth Sci
2121 W. Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612
- Ph.D., U of Wisconsin Madison, 1993
- M.S., Utah State Univ, 1988
- Environmental organic chemistry: analyses of semivolatile organic pollutant chemicals, transport and transformation of organic compounds in natural and engineered environment, human exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Chemistry for Environmental Professionals (EOHS440/CME411),Water Chemistry (EOHS542/CME524), Environmental Organic Chemistry (EOHS543/CME523)
- Garry Codling, Anja Vogt, Paul D. Jones, Tieyu Wang, Pei Wang, Y.-L. Lu, Margaret Corcoran, Solidea Bonina, An Li, Neil C. Sturchio, Karl J. Rockne, Kyunghee Ji, Jong-Seong Khim, Jonathan E. Naile, John P. Giesy. Historical trends of inorganic and organic fluorine in sediments of Lake Michigan. Chemosphere, 114, 203-209. 2014
- Yonghong Zou, Erik R. Christensen, Wei Zheng, Hua Wei, An Li. Estimating Stepwise Debromination Pathways of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers with an Analogue Markov Chain Monte Carlo Algorithm. Chemosphere, 114:187- 194. 2014.
- Jessica A. Nanes, Yulin Xia, R. M. A. Priyanthi S. Dassanayake, An Li*, Rachael M. Jones, Christopher J. Stodgell, Cheryl Walker, Sara Szabo, Steve Leuthner, Maureen S. Durkin, Jack Moye, Richard K. Miller. Selected Persistent Organic Pollutants in Human Placental Tissue from the United States. Chemosphere. 106, 20-27. 2014.
- Hua Wei, Siyu Zhang, Yawei Wang, Ying Wang, An Li*, Adam Negrusz, Gang Yu. Dependence of Mass Spectrometric Fragmentation on the Bromine Substitution Pattern of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers. Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry. 25(6), 1058-1067. 2014
- Ruiqiang Yang, Shujuan Zhang, An Li, Chuanyong Jing*, Guibin Jiang. Altitudinal and Spatial Signature of Persistent Organic Pollutants in Soil, Lichen, Conifer needle and Bark of the Southeast Tibetan Plateau: Implications for Sources and Environmental Cycling. Environmental Science and Technology, 47, 12736-12743. 2013.
- Hua Wei, Yonghong Zou, An Li*, Erik R. Christensen, Karl J. Rockne. Photolytic debromination of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in hexane by sunlight. Environmental Pollution, 174, 194-200. 2013
- Yonghong Zou, Erik R. Christensen, An Li. Characteristic Pattern Analysis of PBDEs in Great Lakes Sediments: A Combination of Eigenspace Projection and PMF Analysis. Environmatrics. 24(1), 41-50. 2013.
- Lixi Zeng, Ru Chen, Zongshan Zhao, Thanh Wang, Yan Gao, Yuguo Du, An Li, Yawei Wang*, and Guibin Jiang. Spatial Distributions and Deposition Chronology of Short-Chain Chlorinated Paraffins in Marine Sediments across the Chinese Bohai and Yellow Seas. Environmental Science and Technology, 47, 11449-11456. 2013.
- Hua Wei, Azivy C. Aziz, Yonghong Zou, Margaret B. Corcoran, Armen Poghosyan, An Li*, Karl J. Rockne, Erik R. Christensen, Neil Sturchio. Polybromodiphenyl Ethers and Decabromodiphenyl Ethane in Aquatic Sediments from Southern Arkansas, USA. Environmental Science and Technology, 46 (15), 8017–8024, 2012.
- Nali Zhu, An Li, Pu Wang, Guangbo Qu, Ting Ruan, Jianjie Fu, Bo Yuan, Lixi Zeng, Yawei Wang, and Guibin Jiang. Tris(2,3- dibromopropyl) Isocyanurate, Hexabromocyclododecanes, and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers in Mollusks from Chinese Bohai Sea. Environmental Science and Technology, 46 (13), 7174-7181, 2012
- Ruiqiang Yang, Hua Wei, Jiehong Guo, An Li. Emerging Brominated Flame Retardants in the Sediments of the Great Lakes. Environmental Science and Technology, 46, 3119-3126. 2012
- Ruiqiang Yang, Hua Wei, Jiehong Guo, Colin McLeod, An Li, Neil Sturchio. Historically and Currently Used Dechloranes in the Sediments of the Great Lakes. Environmental Science and Technology, 45, 5156–5163, 2011
- Yingming Li, Thanh Wang, Pu Wang, Lei Ding, Xiaomin Li, Yawei Wang, Qinghua Zhang, An Li and Guibin Jiang. Reduction of Atmospheric Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p- Dioxins and Dibenzofurans (PCDD/Fs) during the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. Environmental Science and Technology, 45(8), 3304-3309, 2011
- Puripus Soonthornnonda, Yonghong Zou, Erik R Christensen, An Li. PCBs in Great Lakes Sediments, Determined by Positive Matrix Factorization. J. Great Lakes Res., 37(1), 54-63. 2011
- Samuel Dorevitch, Suraj Panthi, Yue Huang, Hong Li, Angela M. Michalek, Preethi Pratap, Meredith Wroblewski, Li Liu, Peter A. Scheff, An Li. Water ingestion during water recreation. Water Research. 45, 2020- 2028. 2011
Additional Websites / Affiliates
- Personal Website: http://www.uic.edu/~anli
- Academic Affairs
- Community and Public Health Practice
- Finance and Resource Planning
- Information Technology
- Research Services
- Student Affairs
- Urban Health and Diversity Programs
To see more SPH Events.