Irina V Dardynskaia
Research Associate Professor
Environmtl & Occuptnl Hlth Sci
558 Sphw, M/c 922
2121 W. Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612
- Ph.D., Medical Institute of Minsk, 1984
- M.D., Medical Institute of Minsk, 1975
- Radiation medicine and radiation protection, epidemiological studies of health effects of radiation and chemical exposure on women and children. Health effects of in utero radiation and chemical exposure, in utero dose reconstruction
- Radiation medicine and radiation protection. Health effects of radiation and chemical exposure on pregnant women and children.
- Bentsman J, Dardynskaia IV, Shadyro O, Pellegrinetti G, Blauwkamp R, Gloushonok G. Mathematical modeling and stochastic H(infinity) identification of the dynamics of the MF-influenced oxidation of hexane. Math Biosci. 2001 Feb;169(2):129-151.
- Irina Dardynskaia, Daniel Hryhorczuk, Lynn R. Anspaugh, Valeri T. Khrouch, Yuri Gavrilin, Sergei M. Shinkarev, and Oleg Dardynskiy . A longitudinal study of health effects of in utero radiation exposure from the Chernobyl accident. In: Sakharov Readings 2002. Ecological problems of the XXI century. Belarus Publishers May 17-21, 2002: 133-136.
- J. Bentsman, I.V. Dardynskaia, O. Shadyro, G. Pellegrinetti, R. Blaukamp, G.Glushonok Modeling and identification of the dynamics of the MF-influenced free-radical transformations in lipid –modeling substances and lipids. In: Biomathematics, Modeling and simulation, edited by J C Misra ,Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, 2006
- Dardynskaia I, Bakirov A, Hryhorczuk D, Gainullina M, Dardynskiy O, Alimbetova G. Reproductive outcomes study in workers with past exposure to dioxins at Ufa Khimprom Plant. Short Paper presented to the 24th International Symposium on Halogenated Environmental Organic Pollutants and POPs, Dioxin 2006, Oslo, Norway
- Dardynskaia I, Imrey P, Okeanov A, Hryhorczuk D. Breast cancer trends in two oblasts of Belarus and the Chernobyl accident. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health, Vol. 12, 4, 2006, pp 415-422
- Dardynskaia IV, Okeanov AE, Petrenko SV, Dardynskiy OA, Kuvshinnikov AV, Slutski MA, Leushev BY. Effects of the ecologically related thyroid pathology on breast cancer incidence in women in Belarus Republic. In: Sakharov Readings 2005 “Environmental Problems of the XXI Century”, Minsk, 2005, pp 91-94.
- Academic Affairs
- Community and Public Health Practice
- Finance and Resource Planning
- Information Technology
- Research Services
- Student Affairs
- Urban Health and Diversity Programs
To see more SPH Events.