Daniel O Hryhorczuk
Environmtl & Occuptnl Hlth Sci
503 Sphw, M/c 922
2121 W. Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612
- B.A., Northwestern Univ, 1972
- (EOHS) Health effects of exposure to dioxins, PCBs, heavy metals, and ionizing radiation; global environmental and occupational health; pediatric environmental health. (E&B) Environmental stressors and maternal and child health in eastern Europe
- Industrial toxicology; occupational and environmental epidemiology
- Friedman LS, Lukyanova OM, Kundiev YI, Shkiryak Nizhnyk ZA, Chislovska NV, Mucha A, Zvinchuk AV, Oliynyk I, and Hryhorczuk D. Predictors of elevated blood lead levels among 3 year old Ukrainian children: a nested case control study. Environmental Research. 2005; 99:235-242.
- Hryhorczuk D, Persky V, McCann K, Piorkowski J, Davis J, Moomey CM, Runkle KD, Saxer T, and Baughman T. Residential Mercury exposure from Gas Regulators. Environmental Health Perspectives, June, 2006.
- Friedman LS, Lukyanova OM, Kundiev YI, Shkiryak Nizhnyk ZA, Chilsovska NV, Mucha A, Zvinchuk AV, Oliynyk I, Hryhorczuk D. Anthropometric, environmental, and dietary predictors of elevated blood cadmium levels in Ukrainian children. Environmental Research. 2006; May 24 (Epub ahead of print)
- Pelka Mucha A, Hryhorczuk DO, Serdyuk AM, Nakonechny JJ, Zvinchuk A, Erday S, Candill M, and Scheff P. Urinary 1-hydroxypyrene as a biomarker of PAH exposure in three-year-old Ukrainian children. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2006; 114(4):603-9.
- The Fogarty ITREOH Program: Promoting global environmental and occupational health through training and research (editorial). IJOEH 2006; 12(4):423-424
- Dardynskaia I, Imrey PB, Okeanov A, Hryhorczuk D. Breast cancer trends in two oblasts of Belarus and the Chernobyl reactor accident. IJOEH 2006; 12(4):423-424
- Academic Affairs
- Community and Public Health Practice
- Finance and Resource Planning
- Information Technology
- Research Services
- Student Affairs
- Urban Health and Diversity Programs
To see more SPH Events.