Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences
336 SPHW, M/c 922
2121 W. Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612
- Dr.PH., U of Pittsburgh Main Campus, 1991
- M.S., Istanbul Technical University, 1984
- B.S., Istanbul Technical University, 1982
- Environmental and occupational exposure assessment, retrospective exposure assessment, exposure assessment for epidemiological investigations, health risk assessment, development of exposure measurement methods/techniques, multi-media exposure analysis an
- Air pollution, aerosol science, human exposure and risk assessment.
- Demolition of high-rise public housing increases particulate matter air pollution in communities of high-risk asthmatics
- Urinary 1-Hydroxypyrene as a Biomarker of PAH Exposure in Three-Year-Old Ukrainian Children
- Work Environment, Exposure Conditions, and Risk Factors for Metal Scultors and Artist Welders in the U.S.
- Characterization of work exposures to known and suspected animal neurocarcinogens using the National Occupational Health Survey
- Multi-Pathway Risk Assessment for Adults and Children Living Near a Hazardous Waste Site
- Assessment of the Health Protectiveness of the Risk-Based Soil Remediation Standards of the Midwestern States
- Academic Affairs
- Community and Public Health Practice
- Finance and Resource Planning
- Information Technology
- Research Services
- Student Affairs
- Urban Health and Diversity Programs
To see more SPH Events.