Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences
505 Sphw, M/c 922
1603 W. Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612
- Ph.D., McGill U, 1991
- Water quality monitoring network design, environmental data analysis, risk assessment, and cost benefit analysis
- Water quality, spatial and temporal environmental data analysis and modelling, risk management, environmental engineering
- J.L. Drummond, M.D. Cailas, and Mercury generation potential from dental amalgam. Journal of Dentistry, 31(7):493-501, 2003.
- Academic Affairs
- Community and Public Health Practice
- Finance and Resource Planning
- Information Technology
- Research Services
- Student Affairs
- Urban Health and Diversity Programs
To see more SPH Events.