Sylvia H Washington
Research Associate Professor
Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences
2121 W. Taylor Street
2121 W. Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612
- Ph.D., Case Western Reserve Univ, 2000
History of Science/Technology
- DO, Misc College/University, 2002
- M.Eng., Case Western Reserve Univ, 1987
- A.B., Oberlin Coll, 1980
- Garbage Wars: The Struggle for Environmental Justice in Chicago By David Naguib Pellow. Environmental History, July 2003, Vol.8, No. 3.
- Echoes from the Poisoned Well: Global Memories of Environmental Injustice. Lanham, Md: Rowman and Littlefield/Lexington Books, 2006.
- Packing Them In: An Archaeology of Environmental Racism in Chicago, 1865-1954. Lanham,Md: Rowman & Littlefield/Lexington Books, 2006.
- Academic Affairs
- Community and Public Health Practice
- Finance and Resource Planning
- Information Technology
- Research Services
- Student Affairs
- Urban Health and Diversity Programs
To see more SPH Events.